Author Topic: Elijah Brueton *COMPLETED*  (Read 17037 times)

Offline sallyyorks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Elijah Brueton
« Reply #27 on: Monday 10 December 12 01:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

My father-in-law 's father's cousin Ernest Glascott was married to a Florence E Mould.  Her parents were Albert James Mould and Dianna Breuton.  Dianna had brothers called Alfred, Thomas and Theophilus and sisters called Betsey, Emily, Sarah ann and Sandrin Sabrel.  Her father's name was Thomas and her mother was Sarah.  Are these Bruetons related.  Thomas was born in Darleston, Staffordshire.  In 1861 he lived at 2, 2 Court, Henry Street, Aston, Birmingham and was a gun barrel welder.  Are they related to your Bruetons???

Kind regards

Jeanette
Have just noticed something else in your post . The address  "2 , 2  Court , Henry St "  (i think this means 2 house 2 court , and so  probably quite an overcrowded confined place ). This is where our family stay too in 1861 ( above) .
I am so silly for missing your point  ! . Your post has added more confirmation that your Thomas is indeed  the eldest brother of the sons  of Joseph b 1789 and Phoebe (probably nee Perry) . 
In 1841 your Thomas (occ Smith) and Sarah are  living Lye Waste area Worcs with little Alfred . Lye Waste is an area that might also  tie in with other family .
Thankyou Jeanette  (Housemartin)  :)

Offline pixter

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Elijah Brueton *COMPLETED*
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 06 June 17 18:41 BST (UK) »
Hello, Elijah Brueton and Janet are my G G Grandparents. I would be fascinated to see the photo of him. May Brueton My dad remembers well.apparently she was born with just one arm !