Author Topic: Elijah Brueton *COMPLETED*  (Read 17039 times)

Offline sallyyorks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Elijah Brueton
« Reply #9 on: Monday 06 December 10 13:28 GMT (UK) »
this is so great to be in touch with  a cousin , thankyou for your reply and the pm's , what a great website
and an actual photo of elijah , wow
smashing stuff
looking forward to more pm's

Offline PatBw

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 06 December 10 18:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi   Sally   I cannot get anything accepted on the email addy    Can you getr a friend to accept
them for you?        I have tried to send photos and a file  Pat.

Offline sallyyorks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 10 March 11 13:03 GMT (UK) »
thankyou so much pat

elijah

Offline allanh53

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 22 November 11 23:50 GMT (UK) »
is this the same family? Ethel brueton remarried after the death of leonard brueton (1920) to Joseph henry wrathall in 1924 in ormskirk. Ethel and Joseph are my grandparents who i lived with to Ethels death in 1960 and Josephs death in 1975 who are both buried in barrow-in-furness cemetry.

Offline PatBw

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 23 November 11 21:45 GMT (UK) »
Hi although have sent you a private email I am told this might not reach you.    My name is pat bowen and my email address is (*)    I am the grand daughter of Elija Brueton and Janet Moncrieff.   Ethel is mygrandmother on my fathers side I have a full family tree and photographs which includes family photographs including the Wrathall family and knew them
all personally.   Ethels younger sister died recently at the age of 104.   I am picking that you are the grandson of either May or Doris.   Please contact me.   Either through the group or privately
and I will help your research      Pat Bowen

(*) Moderator Comment: Personal details removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

The Rootschat personal message system will be automatically activated
when a member has made two or three posts on the boards.
See Help-Page: http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline allanh53

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 23 November 11 22:57 GMT (UK) »
Hi pat dont know how to send private message on here so sent you an email hope to hear from you soon  Allan

Offline Housemartin

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sunday 27 November 11 01:26 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

My father-in-law 's father's cousin Ernest Glascott was married to a Florence E Mould.  Her parents were Albert James Mould and Dianna Breuton.  Dianna had brothers called Alfred, Thomas and Theophilus and sisters called Betsey, Emily, Sarah ann and Sandrin Sabrel.  Her father's name was Thomas and her mother was Sarah.  Are these Bruetons related.  Thomas was born in Darleston, Staffordshire.  In 1861 he lived at 2, 2 Court, Henry Street, Aston, Birmingham and was a gun barrel welder.  Are they related to your Bruetons???

Kind regards

Jeanette
Nickson - Liverpool, Cheshire, Cretney - Liverpool, Isle of Man, Martin - Warwickshire, Oxlade - Buckinghamshire, Childe - Buckinghamshire, Phythian - Cheshire, Woodward  - Wales, Derbyshire, Cornwall, Jones - Wales, Farnworth - Lancashire, Peace - Orkney Islands Scotland, Duncan - Glasgow Scotland, Rankin - Middlesex  Esssex, Hallmark/Halfmarke - Cheshire,

Offline PatBw

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sunday 27 November 11 08:44 GMT (UK) »
I am a Gt Granddaughter of Elijah Brueton    I now live in New Zealand and have researched
my oiwn family tree the names you mention are not on it but if you put the name Dianna Brueton
up on the internet and do a google search there is some information there on Dianna Brueton
Theophilus and Thomas were family names and there were a lot of them around the Darlaston
Area.    I will see what else I can fnd for you.     

Offline Housemartin

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 29 November 11 04:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

Thanks, that would be great.  I have become confused with Theophilus as there seems to be two of them.  I will see if I can find more information also :-)

Kind regards,

Jeanette
Nickson - Liverpool, Cheshire, Cretney - Liverpool, Isle of Man, Martin - Warwickshire, Oxlade - Buckinghamshire, Childe - Buckinghamshire, Phythian - Cheshire, Woodward  - Wales, Derbyshire, Cornwall, Jones - Wales, Farnworth - Lancashire, Peace - Orkney Islands Scotland, Duncan - Glasgow Scotland, Rankin - Middlesex  Esssex, Hallmark/Halfmarke - Cheshire,