Author Topic: Henry Weldon HAMMOND  (Read 4229 times)

Offline cando

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Henry Weldon HAMMOND
« Reply #9 on: Friday 15 October 10 02:04 BST (UK) »
Looking for the parents are where they came from for Henry Weldon Hammond and his wife Ann Waller.

Henry & Ann married in 1875 in Waratah, Newcastle, NSW and had eleven children.

Found a birth for Henry W Hammond in 1927, parents: Thomas & Ann, but not sure if the correct one, although the time frame doesn't works out. Nothing for a henry Weldon. Can find nothing on Ann.

Hope someone can help.

Regards.

Peter

The parents of both Henry and Ann WALLER/WALTER should be detailed on their marriage certificate.

Info on NSW certs
http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/familyHistory/familyHistoryCertificates.htm

Transcriptions of certificates which can be emailed to you, are available in NSW for around $17/18.
http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/familyHistory/howToTraceYouFamTree.htm#TranscriptionAgent

I only suggest this as so far there is no information Ann.  I can see no birth in NSW.

Do you have their deaths?

Cando

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline judb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 15 October 10 03:46 BST (UK) »
There is this possible birth but really you need the certificate - or transcription

1861  Anne M WALLER, parents; James, Mary registered MAITLAND   #9091

IGI has an entry for this girl BUT it is a submitted entry so not from any actual record.

Ann Matilda OR Annie Waller   
Birth:  27 MAY 1861   Maitland, NSW
Parents: James Waller, Mary Ann Wheeler 

There are other children listed for this couple.

Judith

DYER - Wilts, London, Somerset, MIDLANE - Hants, Wilts, SONE - Hants, WRIGHT - London, Hants, SEAGER - Deptford, DWYER, FERGUSON - Victoria, MASON - Woodford Vic, BALLARD - South Wales, GOULDBY - Lowestoft
"Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future..." T S Eliot

UK Census information Crown Copyrightt, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline NMR

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 03 July 18 12:31 BST (UK) »
I would like to talk with you directly as I am investigating the story of one this elements.

I am new here. Can I get in contact with you by message or mail? How?

Offline cupoflife

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 03 July 18 22:21 BST (UK) »
Hi NMR,
Welcome to Rootschat :)

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM (Personal Message) facility. Attachments are not allowed on PMs. http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Very easy to send a PM (Personal Message). Just click on the circle (left hand side under the persons avatar/name, symbol looks like a letter/page). This will allow you to send a PM and exchange email or other information privately. They will automatically be notified that they have received a PM.
To read a PM just click on “My Messages” (located on the brown strip, just below the Rootschat header/banner)
When a rootschatter is online the letter/page symbol lights up green but they do not need to be online for you to send them a PM.

Cheers :)
CoL