Author Topic: Henry Weldon HAMMOND  (Read 5215 times)

Offline cando

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Henry Weldon HAMMOND
« Reply #9 on: Friday 15 October 10 02:04 BST (UK) »
Looking for the parents are where they came from for Henry Weldon Hammond and his wife Ann Waller.

Henry & Ann married in 1875 in Waratah, Newcastle, NSW and had eleven children.

Found a birth for Henry W Hammond in 1927, parents: Thomas & Ann, but not sure if the correct one, although the time frame doesn't works out. Nothing for a henry Weldon. Can find nothing on Ann.

Hope someone can help.

Regards.

Peter

The parents of both Henry and Ann WALLER/WALTER should be detailed on their marriage certificate.

Info on NSW certs
http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/familyHistory/familyHistoryCertificates.htm

Transcriptions of certificates which can be emailed to you, are available in NSW for around $17/18.
http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/familyHistory/howToTraceYouFamTree.htm#TranscriptionAgent

I only suggest this as so far there is no information Ann.  I can see no birth in NSW.

Do you have their deaths?

Cando

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline judb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 15 October 10 03:46 BST (UK) »
There is this possible birth but really you need the certificate - or transcription

1861  Anne M WALLER, parents; James, Mary registered MAITLAND   #9091

IGI has an entry for this girl BUT it is a submitted entry so not from any actual record.

Ann Matilda OR Annie Waller   
Birth:  27 MAY 1861   Maitland, NSW
Parents: James Waller, Mary Ann Wheeler 

There are other children listed for this couple.

Judith

DYER - Wilts, London, Somerset, MIDLANE - Hants, Wilts, SONE - Hants, WRIGHT - London, Hants, SEAGER - Deptford, DWYER, FERGUSON - Victoria, MASON - Woodford Vic, BALLARD - South Wales, GOULDBY - Lowestoft
"Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future..." T S Eliot

UK Census information Crown Copyrightt, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline NMR

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 03 July 18 12:31 BST (UK) »
I would like to talk with you directly as I am investigating the story of one this elements.

I am new here. Can I get in contact with you by message or mail? How?

Offline cupoflife

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 03 July 18 22:21 BST (UK) »
Hi NMR,
Welcome to Rootschat :)

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM (Personal Message) facility. Attachments are not allowed on PMs. http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Very easy to send a PM (Personal Message). Just click on the circle (left hand side under the persons avatar/name, symbol looks like a letter/page). This will allow you to send a PM and exchange email or other information privately. They will automatically be notified that they have received a PM.
To read a PM just click on “My Messages” (located on the brown strip, just below the Rootschat header/banner)
When a rootschatter is online the letter/page symbol lights up green but they do not need to be online for you to send them a PM.

Cheers :)
CoL