Author Topic: How can I find Mary Fleming - ex pupil of the Model School in Lurgan!!  (Read 4126 times)

Offline Piba

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: How can I find Mary Fleming - ex pupil of the Model School in Lurgan!!
« Reply #18 on: Monday 24 July 17 13:35 BST (UK) »
Hello again Tilly, I live in Luxembourg which is quite a trot from Lurgan but I visit Ireland very regularly and will certainly call in to the school in Lurgan if I am in the vicinity. One of Mary Fleming-Jordan's grandsons lives in Portadown and I will also let him know about this search. In the meantime, I will ask my uncle (son of Charity, daughter of Mary) whether he has any further information on his grandmother's schooling.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline dathai

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: How can I find Mary Fleming - ex pupil of the Model School in Lurgan!!
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 25 July 17 09:24 BST (UK) »
Wonder could it be much later than you think 1930s
i googled the printers name Richard J James
see very last paragraph here
http://www.adventisthistory.org.uk/messenger/1930/1930-10-17.pdf

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.