Author Topic: Kate/Catherine Vosolewsky, St Petersburg  (Read 654 times)

Offline softieh

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Kate/Catherine Vosolewsky, St Petersburg
« on: Saturday 04 December 10 22:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone has access to any records mentioning a Kate/ Catherine Vosolewsky (nee Ralph) in St Petersburg area around 1900ish? Not sure what her husband's name was but I think she had a daughter called Daisy. Daisy probably married a Bertie ( Albert?) Goodyear but not sure if this was before or after 1900. 

Bit of a longshot but I thought it was worth a go and I would be so grateful for any help.

Many thanks,

Sophie
Rae-Worcestershire
Powell-Warwickshire
Grainger-Berkshire
Garnett-Lancashire
Cadman-Middlesex

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline elcas

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Kate/Catherine Vosolewsky, St Petersburg
« Reply #1 on: Friday 10 August 18 23:32 BST (UK) »
Hi Sophie,

a longshot back but at least you can try to contact rublitz@gmail.com. A research group in St.Petersburg, linked to the Salt Lake Organisation.

They are very helpful.

Good luck,

elcas

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Kate/Catherine Vosolewsky, St Petersburg
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 12 August 18 10:45 BST (UK) »
This post is from 2010 and OP hasn't been online since 2013 so perhaps by now she has found the information she was looking for 8 years ago.
Please do NOT ask for lookups by Personal Message.