Author Topic: Winnipeg Manitoba - Baskerville Family  (Read 7121 times)

Offline Janice M

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Winnipeg Manitoba - Baskerville Family
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 01 September 15 21:25 BST (UK) »
Hi Amy,

That was all that was needed. I have sent your a private message.

When you look at your Avatar, just below you will see what looks like a piece of paper, that is lit up. If you click on that you will see the message from me.  (Or, at the top of the page, you will see Person Message after your name).

Janice
Elder, Stewart, Johnston, Baskerville, Marks, Carson, Leitch, Bulloch, Thomson, Allen, Campbell, Gordon, Murray, Kelly, Chambers, Black, Cheyne, Youngson, Williamsdaughter, Anderson, Briggs, Pirie, Clark, Philp, Mannel, Lander, Rough, Lean, Bate, Brown, Oliver, Kitt, Shards, Bennet, Young, Petrie, Wylie, Herbertson, Martin, McAlister, Best, Ginn, Ross, McIntosh, McGillivray, Russell, Pettigrew, Fyfe, Barrie

Offline Janice M

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Winnipeg Manitoba - Baskerville Family
« Reply #19 on: Monday 07 September 15 02:50 BST (UK) »
Hi Amy,

Have you checked your private message yet? If not, look to the top of the page, where it says "My Messages" You can get to it from there.

Janice
Elder, Stewart, Johnston, Baskerville, Marks, Carson, Leitch, Bulloch, Thomson, Allen, Campbell, Gordon, Murray, Kelly, Chambers, Black, Cheyne, Youngson, Williamsdaughter, Anderson, Briggs, Pirie, Clark, Philp, Mannel, Lander, Rough, Lean, Bate, Brown, Oliver, Kitt, Shards, Bennet, Young, Petrie, Wylie, Herbertson, Martin, McAlister, Best, Ginn, Ross, McIntosh, McGillivray, Russell, Pettigrew, Fyfe, Barrie