Author Topic: Radulfus Cutt son of Richard  (Read 16149 times)

Offline Jamila169

• RootsChat Extra
  • pulling my hair out since 1988
    • View Profile
Re: Radulfus Cutt son of Richard
« Reply #36 on: Friday 11 August 17 00:38 BST (UK) »
I think there were some shenanigans with my lot, Fanny and George's daughter Mary has a baptism date of 1815, but her given age on all of the censuses she appears on makes her younger than that, I need to look at the actual register to see if theres a mistranscription. I've got someone I think is her in the examinations record pregnant at age 16 in 1833 being examined to return to Bolsover from Blidworth (Parents settled in Scarcliffe) . She was removed to Scarcliffe in the same year pregnant. The Fanny Cutts that Dobby mentioned earlier in the thread as being in the bastardy records in 1831 is also in Scarcliffe. But I've not seen any mention of Fanny settling in either Bolsover or Scarcliffe, but then again if she worked and stayed with family she might not appear in the records
Cutt/Cutts -Derbyshire
Dean -Derbyshire
Kimpton/Kempton London, Yorkshire, Notts
Martin -Chesterfield/Nottingham
Martin -Co. Clare
Richardson -Whitwell
Johns - Mevagissey area

Offline dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth

Offline dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday 30 August 17 14:02 BST (UK) »
update

George Cutts X Rebecca Charlesworth ~~~thought by IGI Rebecca Charlesworth  daughter of Thomas and Alice Charlesworth bapt 11th of August 1755 Bolsover  to be Rebecca Charlesworth who married George Cutts 1774 Bolsover BT's  (Church registers Bolsover lost in a fire 1960)

Thanks to member BumbleB the Will/ probate of Thomas Charlesworth of Bolsover left heirs wife Alice and daughter Rebecca Flint nee Charlesworth  who married William Flint of Staveley by licence 1777 in Bolsover

Thus  Rebecca Charlesworth  daughter of Thomas and Alice Charlesworth bapt 11th of August 1755 Bolsover was not the Rebecca Charlesworth who married George Cutts 1774 Bolsover
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth

Offline McCu1621

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 23 January 20 14:38 GMT (UK) »
Hi, this is my very first post, so please be gentle with me !  I have only been researching my tree for a few weeks.
I have Radulfus Cutt in my tree and is married to Elizabeth Amrie. He is son of Ricardus Cutt (b.1590) and Esabella Kaye, (b.1590) and Ricardus is the son of  Abraham Cutts (b. 1568).