Author Topic: Warden family in Alyth  (Read 1249 times)

Offline patval

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Warden family in Alyth
« on: Friday 21 January 11 20:22 GMT (UK) »
 I am researching the Warden family in Alyth. Has anyone any connection with, or know anything about this family please....

:-\
Regards
Patricia
Names: Warden, McDonald, Muirison, Kirk, Valentine, Forbes. also Kift (Braunton in Devon)

Areas: Scotland - Edinburgh, Dundee, Moulin, Dunkeld, Alyth, Invernes, Dornoch, Findhorn, Wick, Peterhead, Aberdeen and Turriff. Also for Valentine and Forbes.. Stonehaven, Fettercairn, St Vigeans and Girvan.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ampshetler

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Warden family in Alyth
« Reply #1 on: Friday 16 February 18 15:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi Pat! I've seen some of your posts on here regarding the Wardens. I'm doing my husbands family tree - he descends from Hugh Warden (the blind one). I'm searching for more information about his grandparents - John Warden and Margaret McDonald. Do you have anything on them? Please and thank you! My email is (*) , if you can email instead.

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.