Author Topic: Benjamin Albert Perrins  (Read 5525 times)

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Benjamin Albert Perrins
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 25 January 11 17:57 GMT (UK) »
according to WW1 records there were 3 children born by 1915

Benjamin enlisted 8 sept 1903 (age 15)
served until 31/3/20 (in reserves after 2/3/1917

addresses lived at
20 North Brewery St pembroke Dock
Cabaya Cott
Llandaff North
Cardiff

Cloncester
Collece Rd Whitchurch Cardif (this was addres given when Benjamin was Hon Group Secretary of "The Old Contemptibles of Wales" Cardiff group

there is this address 20 Suffolk St Gloucester in 1919 where his wife lived after separation (I assume she could not live with him in Barracks???)

The Ww1 records are worth reading!

Suz
Thornhill, Cresswell, Sisson, Harriman, Cripps, Eyre, Walter, Marson, Battison, Holmes, Bailey, Hardman, Fairhurst Noon-mainly in Derbys/Notts-but also Northampton, Oxford, Leics, Lancs-England
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Kate Dinneen

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 13 November 14 03:47 GMT (UK) »
Hello, message for Heddwch. First time user of Rootschat... so not sure what I'm doing. hope this message finds you. I have a nephew of Mary Ellen Powell in Waterford wanting to make contact with you.  Kind regards
Kate

Offline tjs69

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 21 May 17 20:32 BST (UK) »
Hello, heddwch.  Searching for some info on my Great Grandfather Benjamin Albert Perrins (or Albert B.), I saw your post.  My late grandmother Angela is his daughter.  Two of his daughters are still living.  I have a letter he wrote in the 1960s about his Great War experiences and have some of his RFA uniform accoutrements.  I'd be happy share this information and contacts with your friend who is Peter Perrins' daughter.

tjs1969