Author Topic: Henry James Naldrett  (Read 5569 times)

Offline aseekerbe

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Henry James Naldrett
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 09 March 14 08:48 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
Bells ringing loud and clear....Doris and Richard Newman are my maternal grandparents, I have met Uncle Peter and Aunt Olive many times, the last being at a garden centre  near Farnham, Surrey with my mother. I believe he is/was an accountant/bookkeeper, he is/was a lovely man. I remember his mother from when I was a child, between you and me she was nicknamed 'Lady Rolls'!!! (Doris, my grandmother was a wonderful woman and we shared an amazing karma together). I never met either of their (Pete and Olive) sons. This is very exciting as I have been told many tales of Henry James and it is great to tie up the threads. Look forward to your next post. There is of course the other branch to the family from Henry's second marriage.

Offline KitNald

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 12 December 16 08:13 GMT (UK) »
Sorry - not been on this sight for ages (obviously!) - have you resolved this issue or are you still searching, if so I can probably help (i'm a Naldrett with a comprehensive family tree).

Offline aseekerbe

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 08 November 17 11:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

Well you are not only one who has not been on the site recently, gosh how time flies!!!
Many thanks for the family tree....very interesting, how do I add my line......the tree clearly needs
updating as there is nothing from my grandparents (the birth of my grandmother Doris Newman nee Naldrett onwards)

Thanks again, might be fun to have a meetup if you are interested????

Best wishes,

Jacqui Kuipers (Mrs)

PS I have four generations to add !!! and I will get a copy of my grandparents photo for you.

Offline KitNald

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 08 November 17 16:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jacqui - afraid the passage of time has erased my full recollection of what family tree I showed you! If it was a My Heritage one then it's pretty truncated. My main tree is on Ancestry and on which Doris and her daughter Jean are reported - along with a good deal of forebears. Helpful if you could remind me of what I showed you and how far back you'd like to trace, and then happy to help as far as I can.

Best Regards

Chris Naldrett