Author Topic: Adam Thomas Macaulay, Senior Director of Belfast Banking Co. & Mitchell family  (Read 6516 times)

Offline pablo1

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Adam Thomas Macaulay, Senior Director of Belfast Banking Co. & Mitchell family
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 24 October 17 13:17 BST (UK) »
Aghadowey, I sincerely apologize for responding so late to your post as I never received a notification that a post had been made.  Yes, I would appreciate more details.  My e-mail address is paulmacr at hotmail dot com   Thank you very much for all of the research you have done.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline pablo1

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Adam Thomas Macaulay, Senior Director of Belfast Banking Co. & Mitchell family
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 01 November 17 12:53 GMT (UK) »
My eyesight is not the best in the world, so I apologize for any mistakes.  Please use the below as a rough guide.

?  1.  Miss Dickey m. 1788 Hugh Swann of Island Bawn
?  1.  Thomas Dickey m. Miss M'Auley, dau of Thomas M'Auley of Randalstown
    1.  Adam Dickey of Hollybrook, Randalstown, m.  1787 Jane Montgomery of Tullycarnet
    2.  James Dickey (c. 1790- 1847) Postmaster
    2.  Mary Dickey (c. 1793-1866) m. Thomas H. Macaulay, son of Capt. James Macaulay and Jane
         Hyndman.
    3.  James Hyndman Macaulay m. 1837 Annie Hyndman, dau of Thomas Hyndman and
         Elizabeth Hodgson of Ballyronan.
    4.  Isabel Macaulay m. 1874 Robert Allman Smith
    4.  Mary Macaulay m. 1873 Andrew McClelland
    4.  George Dundas Macaulay, died 1898
    4.  Henry Anderson Macaulay, solicitor, m. Rebecca Olivia Leech, dau of Charles Leech, Q.C.
    4.  Francis Adam Macaulay m. 1885 Wilhelmina Mary Jane Learmont Anderson, dau of William
         Anderson of Bayhead, Co. Antrim.
    3.  Adam Thomas Macaulay, bank director
    3.  Francis Montgomery Macaulay, d. 1890
    3.  Jane Macaulay (c. 1816 - 1840)
    3.  Frederic William Macaulay (c. 1818 - 1836)
    3.  Alexander Macaulay (c. 1829 - 1838)
    2.  Adam Dickey (c. 1794-1864) m. 1828 Eleanor O'Rorke, dau of Daniel O'Rorke and
         Catherine Hudson, dau of Rev. Edward Hudson.
    3.  Lizzie Mary Montgomerie Dickey  m. 1859 John Young, Esq. of Ballymena
    3.  Catherine Eleanor Dickey
    3.  Adam Hugh Montgomey Dickey m. Alicia Clarke
    3.  Daniel J. O'Rorke Dickey
    3.  Edward O'Rorke Dickey, solicitor, (c. 1844-1913) m. 1 1879 Margaret Glenny; m. 2 Emily
    4.  Edward Montgomery O'Rorke Dickey (c. 1894-1977) m. 1922 Eunice Emmeline Howard,
         the 2nd dau of George Howard of Eastleigh, Hants.
    5.  Daniel Dickey m. 1949 Mary Coller, only dau of Edward Coller of Wimbleton.
    2.  Mary Dickey m. William Hogg
    3.  Clara Hogg m. ? Nicholson
    4.  Brig. Gen. John Nicholson
    3.  Rosina Hogg m. 1 Edward Maxwell of the Bengal Civil Service; m. 2 in 1833 to Dr.
         William Thompson (c. 1805-1882), son of Francis Abbott Thompson and Jane Fulton.
    4.  Mary Hogg Thompson m. 1. George Mitchell;  m. 2. James Bruce, son of
         Samuel Bruce and Annette Ferguson, dau of James Ferguson of Whitepark, Co. Antrim.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.