Author Topic: Binghams in Armagh  (Read 23259 times)

Offline Jimbov

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Binghams in Armagh
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 01 November 12 20:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi i am researching my family tree and know that my great grandfather was Thomas Bingham born in Armagh around 1861. He married Ann Golden McCloud ( Annie ) who was Scottish they lived in Bootle Liverpool then moved to the Shankill Road Belfast and appear on the 1901 cencus 26 Tobergill st then 1911 cencus the family lived 51 Sugarfield Street. My great granda had died by then my Grandfather was his son was  also called Thomas.
here is the 1901 & 1911 cencus (Who ever filled in the cencus spelt Protestant wrong )

www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1901/Antrim/Shankhill/Tobergill_Street/950376

www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1911/Antrim/Woodvale/Sugarfield_Street/179937

I hope someone can help

Moderator Note: census cut & paste replaced by links to census pages

Offline TerriOD

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Binghams and Langtry's in Armagh
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 15 August 15 12:33 BST (UK) »
Hi, my name is Therese (Terri) O'Donnell - born in Mt Isa Qld Australia  in 1955. I have been tracing my family tree since mid 2014.

Found out earlier today that GGG Grandfather and Grandmother(????) Give or take a G (lol) was Matthew Langtry who m Eliza Jenkinson from Lurgan Armagh. Just found out tonight about Samuel and Mary. Thank you so much.

Their daughter Mary married James Dowling, born Liverpool England, in Mackay Queensland Australia, in 1868.

I live in Qld Australia too, and would love to learn more about my family, if possible. I just joined rootschat. Kind regards, Terri ;D