Author Topic: Michael McDaid - Donegal - "Bloody Sunday" ( COMPLETE)  (Read 12143 times)

Offline Anne Walker

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Michael McDaid - Donegal - "Bloody Sunday" ( COMPLETE)
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 01 February 18 16:57 GMT (UK) »
Just emailed you Anne
My dads family was also in Illies
Do you know their nickname in the illies?
Actually its my grannys family that are from the illies was just talking to my daddy but will be talking to my mum later and see what i can find out  :) give me a couple of hours
checked my email, nothing there

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Anne Walker

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Michael McDaid - Donegal - "Bloody Sunday" ( COMPLETE)
« Reply #19 on: Friday 02 February 18 08:58 GMT (UK) »
Just emailed you Anne
My dads family was also in Illies
Do you know their nickname in the illies?
Actually its my grannys family that are from the illies was just talking to my daddy but will be talking to my mum later and see what i can find out  :) give me a couple of hours
checked my email, nothing there
Granda McDaid definitely from the Illies, i sent you a pm but didn't receive an email from you, hopefully chat soon

Anne

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.