Author Topic: **Missing Herts Parishes - 1841 Census - Ancestry**  (Read 5599 times)

Offline Rick

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • My Emails are not working at the moment sorry
    • View Profile
**Missing Herts Parishes - 1841 Census - Ancestry**
« on: Monday 15 May 06 16:15 BST (UK) »
The following parts of Herts parishes are currently absent from Ancestry.co.uk 1841 database.  They do however exist and are available from other sources.

If you discover any other missing Herts Parishes, please report them to me by Personal Message, and I will add them to this list.

Hertford – All Saints – HO107/447/1
All that part of the parish of Hertford All Saints including: Fore Street, Castle Street, Maidenhead Street, Market Place, Honey Lane, Church Lane.

Hertford – St Andrew – HO107/447/2
All that part of the parish of Hertford St Andrew including: East Side of Maidenhead Street, North Side of The Wash, Mile Bridge, Old Cross, Cowbridge, Port Mile, North Side of St Andrews Street.

Hertford – St John – HO107/447/3
All that part of Hertford St John including: Fore Street, Balls Hill, Mangrove Lane, Elbow Lane, Hertford Heath, Road from Hertford to London, Road from Hertford to Ware.

Hertford St John – HO107/447/4
All that part of the parish of Hertford St John including: Church Hospital, Hertford St John.

St Albans – HO107/447/5
All that part of the parish of St Albans including:  All the East Side of Reading to Hatfield Road.

St Albans – HO107/447/6
All that part of the parish of St Albans including: South of Old Holyhead Road, Road from Luton to Reading, Part of Fishpool Street.

St Albans – St Michael – HO107/447/7
All that part of the parish of St Michael including: The Borough, Pound Field

St Albans – St Peter – HO107/447/8
All that part of the parish of St Peter including: Spencer Street, St Peters Street, Adelaide Street, Catherine Lane.

Missing parishes reported by SallyP & Scropton

Letchworth 437
North Mimms 442/1
Puttenham 442/2
Rushden 446
Sanden, TOWNSHIP: Red-Hill (part) 446
Shenley 442/3
Studham (part) 442/4
Therfield, TOWNSHIP:Buckland 446
Wakely 443
Wallington, TOWNSHIP: Red-Hill (part) 446
Yardley (Ardeley) 446

Reported by Stefan Woolf

TRING - Enumeration Districts 1 - 3 - HO107/442/1 to HO107/442/4. 

Rick :)

Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline arabrab

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Missing Herts Parishes -Ancestry 1841 update
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 February 11 09:53 GMT (UK) »
Noticing Ancestry had updated their 1841 census I looked for an ancestor in one of the missing St Albans  parishes and there he was at last!

It might be worth while checking for other missing parishes as I didn't have time to check whether Ancestry has managed to find all the missing pages.

Barbara
Bucks- Young,Neale,Wright,Ludgate,Todd,Turney,Crouch,Roberts,Hoare
Oxon Whichello,Roberts,Slatter,Kimber
Kent-Fox,Medhurst,Pearson,Wimble,French,Tilby,Bassage
Herts-Pellant,Martin,Figg,Turney
London, Scotland, Ireland - McWatt
Suffolk-Fox,Sage,Scarfe,Palmer
Berks - Kimber,Dorman