Author Topic: ***Shropshire Archives Visit DATE TO BE ADVISED - Look Up Offers***  (Read 17300 times)

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: ***Shropshire Archives Visit 9th APRIL - Look Up Offers***
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 06 April 11 15:01 BST (UK) »
That's plenty of requests to keep me going  ;D
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: ***Shropshire Archives Visit 9th APRIL - Look Up Offers***
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 15 September 11 17:20 BST (UK) »

A 1000 apologies to each and everyone of you........................... :-[

I've just had so much on.............weddings, christenings, funeral, illness, football and problems with my internet!!  You name it, it's happened to me!!!!!!! 

Thankfully, all is sorted (and a new ISP with much better connection :D) so family tree research and look ups are back on at last  :)

Typically, I'm completely busy this Saturday so will post a date for my Archive visit as soon as I can.

All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.