Author Topic: ***Shropshire Archives Visit DATE TO BE ADVISED - Look Up Offers***  (Read 19476 times)

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: ***Shropshire Archives Visit 9th APRIL - Look Up Offers***
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 06 April 11 15:01 BST (UK) »
That's plenty of requests to keep me going  ;D
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: ***Shropshire Archives Visit 9th APRIL - Look Up Offers***
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 15 September 11 17:20 BST (UK) »

A 1000 apologies to each and everyone of you........................... :-[

I've just had so much on.............weddings, christenings, funeral, illness, football and problems with my internet!!  You name it, it's happened to me!!!!!!! 

Thankfully, all is sorted (and a new ISP with much better connection :D) so family tree research and look ups are back on at last  :)

Typically, I'm completely busy this Saturday so will post a date for my Archive visit as soon as I can.

All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand