Author Topic: *COMPLETED - THANK YOU*Dunbar Family in St. Vigeans  (Read 4080 times)

Offline weemanswife

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: *COMPLETED - THANK YOU*Dunbar Family in St. Vigeans
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 12 February 11 18:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Found the following MI on a CD for St. Vigeons Cemetery Arbroath.

1873... Erected in Memory of David Dunbart d 14-12-1852 aged 47y and his wife Ann Salmond d2012-1860 aged 52y Elizabeth Mitchell d 3-2-1853 aged 17y their son David died 27-4-1859 aged 21 and their son Alexander
d 5-5-1859 aged 19y also their daughter Ann died 17-2-1905 aged 63y Jessie Salmond Dunbar died 10-1-1920
aged 89y.

Tried to download the photo without success will keep trying.

Weemanswife
Anderson, Arrnott, Alexander,Brand,McKay,Rattray,Maguire,Green,Wallace,McLaggan,Guild,Ferguson,Donaldson

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline melinda3

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 12 February 11 18:39 GMT (UK) »
Thank you so much! I just found this site this morning and already I have had so many answers. Everyone has been so helpful. Did you mean that you have a picture of it? That would be fantastic. I am in Canada so I can't get to it. Thanks again for the information.
Graham - Glasgow, Edinburgh, St. Vigeans
Russell - Perthshire
McGehan - Hamilton, Scotland, Ireland
Napier - Aberdeen
Caird - St. Vigeans

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline luckychirpy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 08 March 11 00:33 GMT (UK) »
Melinda,
          I can take a photo for you if you do not have one.
Arbroath, St Vigeans, Auchmithie...names Beattie,Eaton,Spink,Smith,Keir, Shepherd, Cargill
Dunnichen/Farnell names...Weir,Addison, Anderson,Rodger
Aberdeenshire...names Stephen,Kemp,Wallace,Davidson,Sellar,McLeman,Cordiner,Crawford,Traill,Watt
Have an extensive history for McLeman.

London.....Vallance,Edwards, Dixon.