Author Topic: Griffiths of Llanllwni  (Read 2748 times)

Offline gayn

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Griffiths of Llanllwni
« on: Wednesday 20 April 05 15:36 BST (UK) »
My grt grt grt grandmother Ruth Griffiths was born in Llanllwni in 1806.She Married William Williams in 1826. He later changed the family name to Davies. She lived most of her life in LlANYBYTHER
Samuel, Edwards,Watkins,Phillips, Martin, Phelps,Harries,Jones,Evans,Davies,Edmunds,Rowlands,Meredith,Ray,Griffiths,Lewis,Francis,Hale,Harris,Emanuel,Taylor,Pocket,Nicholas,

Offline D ap D

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Stuck with John Jones in Wales? Join the club!
    • View Profile
Re: Griffiths of Llanllwni
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 11 May 05 19:17 BST (UK) »
Hi Gayn,

You've given us a fair bit of base info to start with. What is it you are actually looking for?

We can only help if you ask....

D
Stuck with:
William Williams of Llanllyfni
John Jones in Llanelli
Evan Evans in Caio
David Davies of Llansanffraid
Evans: Caio/Carms
Jones: CDG, DEN

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

"Nor do I think that any other nation than this of Wales, or any other tongue, whatever may hereafter come to pass, shall on the day of the great reckoning before the Most High Judge, answer for this corner of the earth": The Old Man of Pencader to Henry II

Offline gayn

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Griffiths of Llanllwni
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 12 May 05 15:03 BST (UK) »
Hi
I have nothing on Ruth Griffiths or her family only when she married William Williams. I just wanted to know know if anyone else is searching for Griffiths in same area. William Williams family stayed in the same address for over 100 years in Llanybyther so his family are proving easier to find. They later changed their name to Davies, Daniel Davies a son who was my grt grt grandfather married Rachel evans of Felinfach mill Llanwnen. Her parents were Thomas Evans and Sarah Jones.
Samuel, Edwards,Watkins,Phillips, Martin, Phelps,Harries,Jones,Evans,Davies,Edmunds,Rowlands,Meredith,Ray,Griffiths,Lewis,Francis,Hale,Harris,Emanuel,Taylor,Pocket,Nicholas,