Author Topic: MIs, marshalls in leslie  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Montana272

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
MIs, marshalls in leslie
« on: Sunday 20 March 11 21:26 GMT (UK) »
I am getting closer to the Marshal, Marshall mystery thanks to a very special person.  I am in need of any Marshal's located in the Fife area Leslie,   Robert Marshal married Margarett Whitehead on 1825  Margaret died I believe in 1837  Robert died  April 8th 1851 he was 44 years born about 1807.  Died in lodging house in St. Clartown.   They had one living child that I know of and she was also named Margaret born 1836.  I found her.  No mention of Any relatives for Robert Marshal, or Margaret Whitehead.   Thank you.
Elliot, Mullen, Colquhoun, Smith, Moore, Coleman, Marshall, Hall, Dale, Galbraith, Cathcart, Gibson, Taylor, Lawson McGeachie, Caldwell

Scotland, West Lothian  Lanarkshire, Paisley, Glasgow,  Ireland,  Armagh, Donegal

Offline Montana272

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: MIs, marshalls in leslie
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 11 January 18 18:54 GMT (UK) »

Never mind on this one things are not right.
I am getting closer to the Marshal, Marshall mystery thanks to a very special person.  I am in need of any Marshal's located in the Fife area Leslie,   Robert Marshal married Margarett Whitehead on 1825  Margaret died I believe in 1837  Robert died  April 8th 1851 he was 44 years born about 1807.  Died in lodging house in St. Clartown.   They had one living child that I know of and she was also named Margaret born 1836.  I found her.  No mention of Any relatives for Robert Marshal, or Margaret Whitehead.   Thank you.
Elliot, Mullen, Colquhoun, Smith, Moore, Coleman, Marshall, Hall, Dale, Galbraith, Cathcart, Gibson, Taylor, Lawson McGeachie, Caldwell

Scotland, West Lothian  Lanarkshire, Paisley, Glasgow,  Ireland,  Armagh, Donegal