Author Topic: McGoldrick keadew lower  (Read 2106 times)

Offline CJF

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
McGoldrick keadew lower
« on: Sunday 20 March 11 21:52 GMT (UK) »
Looking for information on family of Patrick McGoldrick (McGolrick) and his wife Elizabeth (Lizzie) McNamee from Keadew Lower, Cloghan, Co.Donegal. Children were: Margaret, Edward, James, Patrick, Sarah Ann.
Edward McGoldrick married Catherine O'Brien and he moved from Keadew to live in Shannagh. In 1901 Census, brother James is living with Edward and  his wife.
Can anyone help with information on Patrick and Lizzie and the other children of the family?

CJF

Offline Lorraineokelly

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: McGoldrick keadew lower
« Reply #1 on: Monday 08 May 17 17:16 BST (UK) »
Hello, my great grandmother Mary Anne McGoldrick born 1864. Married Patrick Kelly in Clar and was living in Keadue near Barnesmore Gap Donegal. They married 1885 in St Agathas Catholic church. Mary Anne I think could very well have been their sister, but I feel it could be possible her father Patrick McGoldrick whose watch is in the family was a railway guard, could have had two relationships and it could be that Lizzie was his second partner. My email is  (*)
and I am on facebook if you would like to see a photo of Mary Anne McGoldrick who was my great grandmother. I live in Essex and have a tree on ancestry

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least two postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.

See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: McGoldrick keadew lower
« Reply #2 on: Monday 08 May 17 21:52 BST (UK) »
Have you got Patrick Kelly and Mary Ann McGoldrick's marriage cert?
The closest match I could find is this one which doesn't quite fit
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/marriage_returns/marriages_1884/10890/5977985.pdf