Author Topic: Underhill's of Warwickshire  (Read 7730 times)

Offline Mansl

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Joseph Haines
    • View Profile
Re: Underhill's of Warwickshire
« Reply #18 on: Friday 15 September 17 13:36 BST (UK) »
I spent most of my life in Bishops Tachbrook. In the sixties I used to play domioes with Albert Underhill he would have been in his eighties. He had a son called Ken who lived in the village with his wife and children.

I also have the Underhills from Tachbrook in my tree. The earliest I have is Thomas born 1825 married Sarah Gilks 25/3/1847 at Southam. His parents were John and Sarah he died in 1871 at Bridge End, Warwick.

Alan
Warwickshire-       Page, Green, Cluff, Horley, Mansell
Gloucestershire-   Mansell, Haines..
Worcestershire-    Haynes, Simms.
Oxfordshire-         Green.
Leicestershire-      Kirby.
North Shields-      Middlemiss, Haines, Faircloth

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Benody1921

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Underhill's of Warwickshire
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 13 June 18 21:57 BST (UK) »
I come from a line of Underhills.

Clementia Underhill (1675-1760) was my 8th great grandmother. She married William Coldicott in 1703. She was the daughter of George Underhill and Hannah Huckvale.

My 3rd great grandmother was a Coldicott and she married a Gough, which is my nan's maiden name.
Dunn/Gough
Dunn/Taylor
Dunn/Brooks
Brooks/Pardoe
Pardoe/Wooldridge
Gough/Perry
Perry/Maynard

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.