Author Topic: FRANKLYN St Albans & Barnet  (Read 7246 times)

Offline Glenda46

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: FRANKLYN St Albans & Barnet
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 09 April 16 05:32 BST (UK) »
OK we need to talk as I have most of what you want and can send it to you no problem. ALL is authenticated and if not shows it is not. I will have to find the book of Jan's and then contact her (I know where she is just want to see if anything in it for you as it is "our" line) down the track. Can you give me the parents of your Henry so I can look at my records. I have about 6 Henry's and 3 William Norris's, brothers naming kids after brother, uncles etc. Where are you? and how do we go about emailing privately. I have records back to 1550. I have been to all their houses in UK. My ancestors were "moniers" i.e. they "made" money for the Royal Mint and I have newspapers 1770's + with Court Cases where people have stolen money and "our" ancestors were classed as the "owner" of the money for the Crown. I went to Leeds Castle where there is a connection and to their church in London plus Moor Park which was in the family but is now a Golf Course. I'm a Kiwi too from Dunedin but living in Brisbane/Logan since last June.. I will give you my email and if the Moderator things it is wrong no doubt will remove it. Glenda
(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline Murrayf23

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 09 April 16 07:57 BST (UK) »
Dear Glenda,
The father of  William Norris,Henry and seven others was Richard who married Harriet Louisa Cartwright.Richard was the Provost of the Corporatioin of Moniers.I'm sure we are talking the same family.I will try your email.
Regards
Murrayf23

Offline Glenda46

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 09 April 16 23:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Cousin.

Richard m Harriet is my 4 x Gt Grandfather, his son Wm Norris m Hannah is my 3 x Grandfather his son Richard William m Mary-Ann Buckingham is my 2 x Gt Grandfather and HIS son Richard Wm (Jnr) m Jane Combes is my 1 x Gt Grandfather and Arthur Combes m Ann Eliza WALE (SAYNOR) story in here....is my Grandfather, My Mum's Dad.... Glenda

Offline Glenda46

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 24 May 16 07:31 BST (UK) »
COMPLETED

Offline berryman

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 08 October 17 03:23 BST (UK) »
Hi, I am new to this site and have come across some commen names on the Franklyn side of the family
My line comes from William Norris Franklyn b 1837 d1919 new zealand - his daughter was Alice Maude married Edwin Arnold.
Can you confirm William n franklyns parents please.  I am having trouble finding his birth.  Any info you have greatly appreciated, I'm in New Zealand
Berryman
Bowles
Shea
Arnold