Author Topic: A Baptism for Sarah Dunning - Wellington Shropshire  (Read 1988 times)

Offline dobbin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
A Baptism for Sarah Dunning - Wellington Shropshire
« on: Monday 25 April 11 19:07 BST (UK) »
Can anyone please help me find a Baptism for Sarah Dunning. I think I'm looking 1816 either Wellington or Dawley area.
I know she married  in 1837 in Wellington, census tells me she was born c 1816 until the 1881 census which tells me 1818, however her death certificate makes her only 68 in 1891. I do think the age at death is wrong. The only other thing I do know is that she had a brother Joseph and I think she had a brother William too. There is one IGI for a Sarah but 1818 but then I don't think it shows brother's Joseph or William to same parents. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline dobbin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: A Baptism for Sarah Dunning - Wellington Shropshire
« Reply #1 on: Monday 25 April 11 19:16 BST (UK) »
Sorry I should have said I think William born c 1825 and Joseph b c 1830.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.