Author Topic: RIECK then RIEK. My ancesters from Prussia Germany  (Read 9378 times)

Offline wdr

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: RIECK then RIEK. My ancesters from Prussia Germany
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 15 April 12 13:27 BST (UK) »
I also have some photos and lots of info on the people you mention so it will be great to share these. You should be able to send me a PM now (as long as I can work out where to read it!).
Wendy

Offline Billyblue

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 15 April 12 14:29 BST (UK) »
hi Wendy and welcome
At the top of your screen you'll see, when you open up, 'Welcome back wdr, you have xx messages, x is new

Just click on messages which comes up with an underline when you hover over it, and it takes you to your inbox.  The ones you send out as PMs are in your outbox which is a toggle on the top line of your messages.
Cheers
Dawn M
Denys (France); Rossier/Rousseau (Switzerland); Montgomery (Antrim, IRL & North Sydney NSW);  Finn (Co.Carlow, IRL & NSW); Wilson (Leicestershire & NSW); Blue (Sydney NSW); Fisher & Barrago & Harrington(all Tipperary, IRL)

Offline wdr

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 15 April 12 14:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Dawn,

Thanks for the welcome and advice. I found the PM and replied.  :)

Best wishes,
Wendy

Offline adamsgc1

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 29 June 17 12:25 BST (UK) »
Hi Alan,

I too am interested in the details that you are posting.  I knew your grandmother, Claudia.  She was my aunt.  My name is Greg Adams, and I am the son of Ken Adams, Claudia's brother.  I have been working on the Adams family tree, but I am sadly lacking in much detail of the Riek cousins as I have no way to contact them (until I saw your postings).  I too have some family photos that may be of interest.  Let me know if you are still active on here and how to contact you.  I live in Brisbane and am retired, so travel is not too much of a problem.  I last heard of the Rieks when they were living at Eask.  Perhaps they are still there?  Let me know and we can meet up sometime.  Cheers, Greg

Offline Ancestry Riek

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 29 June 17 12:50 BST (UK) »
Hello Greg, I haven't done much on the Adams family for a while but have saved all I have and look at it occasionally. I have quite a bit on the Warby family also some on the Campbell's. So I am happy to share what I have. I also have a far bit on my family. Photo's and some documents.
I live at Victoria Point and my parents are at Eagleby. My email is allanriek@hotmail.com
If you email me I'll give you my other contact info.
Allan
Riek, Rieck, Kerwitz, Raddatz, Rucker, Heathwood, Lindenberg, Uckylby/Peterson.
Adams, Campbell, Warby,