Author Topic: Still More McBAY/McBEY Stuff  (Read 3985 times)

Offline Johnner Kid

• RootsChat Senior
  • Picture Post 1942
    • View Profile
Still More McBAY/McBEY Stuff
« on: Friday 06 May 11 22:02 BST (UK) »
This post started as a tree showing the earliest McBEYs in the Miltonhaven and Johnshaven.
I came unstuck trying to extend the tree. My attachments exceeded the file size limits. Fortunately this board allows the original posts to be modified. If anyone wants a PDF copy of my full chart please contact me by using the personal message facility.
Regards,
Cy

Image resized to prevent screen stretching - ev[/blue]
Adam : Criggie : Davidson : Freeman : Jeamie : Lownie : Mackie : Pittendreigh : Ritchie
in Kinneff, Bervie, Benholm & St. Cyrus Parishes

Offline Johnner Kid

• RootsChat Senior
  • Picture Post 1942
    • View Profile
Re: Still More McBAY/McBEY Stuff
« Reply #1 on: Friday 06 May 11 23:12 BST (UK) »
continued from above

Image resized to prevent screen stretching - ev[/blue]
Adam : Criggie : Davidson : Freeman : Jeamie : Lownie : Mackie : Pittendreigh : Ritchie
in Kinneff, Bervie, Benholm & St. Cyrus Parishes

Offline foggyman

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Still More McBAY/McBEY Suff
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 08 May 11 13:19 BST (UK) »
Hi Cy,
I have had a very quick look at the graphics and a couple of comments are needed, ie children of Alex/Janet Anderson, the first child born 19/9/1727 is a female baptised with no christian name, I have image of bpt. William b/d 1737 you have not mentioned. I am not able to find any record of an Alexander b.31/8/1729 a twin of James!!!, this is the first time I have heard this, and there is no record of an Alex born in 1729 on SP or Familysearch.
Janet Anderson, there are three options for birth all in Fordyce:- 1693,father David, 1694, father James and 1697, father David no mothers mentioned. How did you determine the parents of Janet?
That's as far as I have had time to look at them as I am still in the middle of garden constuction while the weather lasts.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Mike
Kincardine/Northumberland/Co.Durham/London/Middlesex,Surrey,Tipperary Ireland.Scotland.England.
McBay/McBey,Ritchie,Blues/Blews/Blewes, Davidson,Campbell,Clark,Craig,Criggie,Douglas,Duncan,Dutch,Wyllie,Howard,Farrelly,Finch,Fogarty,Forbes,Freeman, Gibb,Geddes,Gove,Hampton,Jolly, Mackie,Masson,
McKenzie,Mearns,Milne,Mowatt,Mulvany,Nicol,O'Connor,Paton,Pert,Rae,Reid,Robertson,Ross,Scott,Sheret,Simpson,Slater,Smith,Souter, Stephen(s),Stevenson,Stewart,Sutherland,Taylor,Thomson,Webster,Wilson