Author Topic: Marriage Lookups? Hawick.Rox.Scot  (Read 3488 times)

Offline ajjbc

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Marriage Lookups? Hawick.Rox.Scot
« on: Tuesday 26 April 05 16:25 BST (UK) »
Is anyone have access to marriages between c1875 and c1905? and I think both would have been in Hawick.Rox.
I need two:
1) ELIZABETH RICHARDSON to JAMES HUGGAN  c1879
2) HARRIOT M HUGGAN  to   ---?---  ---?---   c1905

Many thanks in advance!
IRELAND: Algeo,Armstrong,Brick, ,Hendren/Hendron,Hopkins,Ramage,   SCOTLAND:Ashcroft, Aitchison,Armstrong,Bathgate,Blair,Bruce,Brunton,Clarke/Clerk,Crozier, Dickson,Dobson,Dryden,Eaton,Forbis,Gillie/Gillies, Haliburton, Henderson,Higgins,Hogg,Huggan,Hunter,Hutton,Kersel,Kidd/Kyd,Laidlaw,Heugh,Matson,McLuckie,Marchbank,Miller,Notman,Peacock, Prentice,Redpath,Richardson,Roger Riddell,Ruthven,Scobbie,Simson, Spiers/Speirs,Spottiswood,Tinline, Thorburn,Thomson,Turnbull,Waddel,Waldie ,Waugh.Younger

Offline ajjbc

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage Lookups? Hawick.Rox.Scot
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 07 May 05 00:46 BST (UK) »
Ok...I'm doing something right.
I have found the year that ELIZABETH RICHARDSON married JAMES HUGGAN..it was 1878.Do not know the month or day.
Then I found who their daughter married and year,again no moth or day.
HERRIET MILLER HUGGAN married JAMES RIDDELL in 1899.
NOW....what I really Need is the first child of Herriet M Huggan and James Riddell.
Could someone do a 1901 census lookup,in Hawick,(I presume)
Rox.! Please.
I would really appreciate it...the bottom line of all this is,a 4 generation picture with my gr gr grandmother.her daugh,her granddaughter and a great baby ...it is the the baby's year of birth and if a boy or girl that will be interesting.
This baby was born 1899--1901 in Hawick,name RIDDELL.
Wonder if there are any RIDDELL's of that family left there....hmmm
Thank's all..for much help :)
IRELAND: Algeo,Armstrong,Brick, ,Hendren/Hendron,Hopkins,Ramage,   SCOTLAND:Ashcroft, Aitchison,Armstrong,Bathgate,Blair,Bruce,Brunton,Clarke/Clerk,Crozier, Dickson,Dobson,Dryden,Eaton,Forbis,Gillie/Gillies, Haliburton, Henderson,Higgins,Hogg,Huggan,Hunter,Hutton,Kersel,Kidd/Kyd,Laidlaw,Heugh,Matson,McLuckie,Marchbank,Miller,Notman,Peacock, Prentice,Redpath,Richardson,Roger Riddell,Ruthven,Scobbie,Simson, Spiers/Speirs,Spottiswood,Tinline, Thorburn,Thomson,Turnbull,Waddel,Waldie ,Waugh.Younger