Author Topic: Joseph TAYLOR 1851 census  (Read 6487 times)

Offline thousandnames

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Joseph TAYLOR 1851 census
« on: Monday 23 May 11 11:53 BST (UK) »
FreeCen appears not to have 1851 census records for Kinross-shire online. Can anyone find Joseph Taylor in this census another way? He was born around 1801 and married Helen Hume. He was dead before 1861. The reason I would like to find him is so I can find where he was born.
His daughter Catherine also had a son David Donald, I'd be interested to know whether she was living with a Donald at the time, in Kinneswood. David was born in 1854.

Thanks for any help

Offline cookies4

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph TAYLOR 1851 census
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 31 May 11 08:55 BST (UK) »
FreeCen appears not to have 1851 census records for Kinross-shire online. Can anyone find Joseph Taylor in this census another way? He was born around 1801 and married Helen Hume. He was dead before 1861. The reason I would like to find him is so I can find where he was born.
His daughter Catherine also had a son David Donald, I'd be interested to know whether she was living with a Donald at the time, in Kinneswood. David was born in 1854.

Thanks for any help

Cath(e)rine Taylor was living with her grandparents in 1851 and her mother Helen was with Joseph junior and Alexander all at Kinnesswood.

You would have to view the original records at Scotlands People to see if Helen is a widow.