Author Topic: Bute Arms-Pontlottyn  (Read 11429 times)

Offline Dannemois

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: Bute Arms-Pontlottyn
« Reply #18 on: Monday 04 June 18 14:06 BST (UK) »
I have my hands full at the moment writing an article on a Pontlottyn soldier for Gelligaer Historical Society’s WW1 Journal with the dead line drawing closer to get it ready for the publishers.  In addition, for my sins, I am the society’s treasurer and I have to get a financial report ready for AGM in two weeks’ time.   I have done a fair amount of research into the Brewer family and when time permits, I will get out my notes and folder and share my findings with you.  I do remember making contact with Craig Brewer, Abertyswwg in 1998 and we corresponded through to about 2006 - are you related to him?  I certainly would be interested in any photographs of family members especial of my grandfather Sylvanus.  He died before I was born, and if you do find one I would be very grateful for a copy.

Regards for now, I will be in touch
Roy
anything and everything to do with the village of Brithdir, near New Tredegar in Gwent.

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Dannemois

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 20 June 18 16:08 BST (UK) »
Deheuwr

Hi Dai; please check your messages, I've been trying to contact you to share document on Glyndwr Brewer

Roy
anything and everything to do with the village of Brithdir, near New Tredegar in Gwent.

Offline Dannemois

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 24 September 19 09:59 BST (UK) »
Hello David (Dai)
Its been a while since we last made contact so I hope you will pick this message up.  I found a head and shoulders image of Ted Brewer in his boxing days but sadly the quality is very poor and I wondered if you have had chance to check out the boxes in the attic yet?  I would appreciate a photo of Ted if you have one. 

Regards, Roy