Author Topic: Hambridge family from ireland to england  (Read 5049 times)

Offline Kirsty Jane Laghaney

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Hambridge family from ireland to england
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 07 February 18 20:44 GMT (UK) »
Hi my name is kirsty foreman.

I am looking for any info on william hambridge who camed from ireland and went to live in england.
He married sarah ann thompson and i dont no if she camed from ireland or england but what i do no is that william hambridge and sarah ann thompson had 2 boys called joseph samuel hambridge in 1915 in wharf branston england and william hambridge 1913 in wharf branston england.
My grandads family use to travel up and down the canal from brentford to birminham or branston delivering coal. my grandad joseph samuel hambridge married hannah walker in brentford 1949 they had children and i am there granchild. if u have any info on the hambridge family could you please let me no thank you :D ;) :)
hi there just to let you no I got William hambridge place of birth wrong as he is not from ireland tipperary I got it wrong my great grandad george herbert walker is from ireland tipperary so I still don't no where my great grandad William hambridge was born.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Kirsty Jane Laghaney

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Hambridge family from ireland to england
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 07 February 18 21:05 GMT (UK) »
My name is Matthew William Dennis Hambridge. My dad was Dennis Hambridge and they was all part of the canal family in Coventry my grandad's name was William Hambridge
hi matthew I think your my cousin my mum is christine june hambridge the daughter of Joseph Samuel hambridge and hannah walker does the name ring a bell to you her older sib lings are and was joseph hambridge aka Joe he passed away a good few years ago then there is Ron and Joyce hambridge then my mum is the youngest of the siblings my nan did have anther son before my mum was born but he died of cot death and I think he's name was Lenny but on my nan and grandad grave stone in Ealing they got him down as Kenny and that is because they got the names wrong on my aunties head stone.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.