Author Topic: Hambridge family from ireland to england  (Read 5760 times)

Offline Kirsty Jane Laghaney

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Hambridge family from ireland to england
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 07 February 18 21:05 GMT (UK) »
My name is Matthew William Dennis Hambridge. My dad was Dennis Hambridge and they was all part of the canal family in Coventry my grandad's name was William Hambridge
hi matthew I think your my cousin my mum is christine june hambridge the daughter of Joseph Samuel hambridge and hannah walker does the name ring a bell to you her older sib lings are and was joseph hambridge aka Joe he passed away a good few years ago then there is Ron and Joyce hambridge then my mum is the youngest of the siblings my nan did have anther son before my mum was born but he died of cot death and I think he's name was Lenny but on my nan and grandad grave stone in Ealing they got him down as Kenny and that is because they got the names wrong on my aunties head stone.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Kirsty Jane Laghaney

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 07 April 18 23:32 BST (UK) »
My name is Matthew William Dennis Hambridge. My dad was Dennis Hambridge and they was all part of the canal family in Coventry my grandad's name was William Hambridge
Hello Kirsty I gave you some info about 3/4 years ago good to see you are still plodding on in your research.
 Matthewwdhambridge
 I think we may be distantly related as I have some living Hambridge's  in my tree who are ex working boatmen & live in Coventry  also have Harrison ,Humphries  ,Lane , Carter plus more in Coventry who are all connected to the working boatmen
hi jane can i ask did you or someone in your family took a dna  through MyHeritage its just i swear i sean your surname on there.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday 08 April 18 17:32 BST (UK) »
Just to let you all know that Matthewwdhambridge hasn't been online here since 2017.

As he didn't return to Rootschat after posting, he won't have received any notificaitions that you have posted.

If you want to make contact, try sending another personal message. His post count is now high enough.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea