Author Topic: Randulph Crewe of Chester, Cheshire - related to Sir Ranulph Crewe?  (Read 14239 times)

Offline wilcoxon

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barry Sheene 1950-2003
    • View Profile
Re: Randulph Crewe of Chester, Cheshire - related to Sir Ranulph Crewe?
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 11 September 12 22:56 BST (UK) »
EDIT: DELETED

I wonder why all the posts have been deleted. Quite dissapointed   really after all the research done by others .

The thread originally started with Ó Maonaigh wondering if he was related to the Crewe family of Cheshire - and yes , he is.
Census information is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

Ó Maonaigh

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 15 November 16 16:41 GMT (UK) »
I know this has been a long time but I want to thank everyone for the help you gave me with this. I'm sorry for deleting my posts. I tried to get rid of as many as RootsChat posts as I could (and as many as posts on forums beyond this one as I could) in a fit of panic about my online privacy - I was also receiving complaints from other family members about the research I had done and how visible it had become on the web. Mentally, I wasn't in a good place at the time, but I should have acknowledged your work and I wouldn't have made any discoveries without you. Thank you.

Offline wilcoxon

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barry Sheene 1950-2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 17 November 16 19:35 GMT (UK) »
It`s nice to hear from you again. You were very welcome to the research done, it was a very interesting tale.
Census information is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)