Author Topic: hambridge family on there canal boat.  (Read 41274 times)

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: hambridge family on there canal boat.
« Reply #81 on: Monday 15 October 18 19:36 BST (UK) »
Hi again, you must read through all replies given to you, I have already supplied a possible death for Thomas Hambridge in Nuneaton 1923 aged 65 and his possible parents?
Keyboard86

PS if you have only one marriage certificate for a Walker how did you get as far back as your Great Great Nan Emily Amy Walker father James Walker?
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Monday 15 October 18 20:10 BST (UK) »
Hi again, you must read through all replies given to you, I have already supplied a possible death for Thomas Hambridge in Nuneaton 1923 aged 65 and his possible parents?
Keyboard86

PS if you have only one marriage certificate for a Walker how did you get as far back as your Great Great Nan Emily Amy Walker father James Walker?
With the help of MyHeritage website as you can up your DNA and family tree and I have marriage certificate of George Herbert walker and ada Byfield and I have the marriage certificate of William Hambridge and Sarah Ann thampson my great grand parents.

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Monday 15 October 18 20:16 BST (UK) »
Blimey, I did not know that DNA was that advanced these days that it is possible to get  your family tree so far back without birth/marriage/death certificates?
How much does it cost?
Keyboard86

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Monday 15 October 18 21:23 BST (UK) »
Blimey, I did not know that DNA was that advanced these days that it is possible to get  your family tree so far back without birth/marriage/death certificates?
How much does it cost?
Keyboard86
MyHeritage is a good website it only cost £67 you can check it out on YouTube you can find your family and distant relatives you never knew about as well as your ancestors

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Monday 15 October 18 21:43 BST (UK) »
 :) Thank you for that I will bear it in mind
Keyboard86

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: Sunday 21 October 18 17:36 BST (UK) »
Hello Kirsty
 I have records for
 Doris Eveline Walker daughter to George Herbert & Ada Baptised in Brentford May 9th 1928 name of Boat is unclear but look like forward.
 Jack son of John & Anne Walker baptised March 9th or 19th 1915 on boat Prosper
 Agnes daughter to john & Anne baptised 19th jan 1913. this states the boat as Walkers boat & fathers occupation as boat owner so this clarifies that at this stage this family where no 1s (owned their own boat)
 Edward also son to John & Anne baptised on a barge in Brentford on Jan 11th 1911.with all these Baptisms happening in Brentford around the time that my family spent a lot of time in Brentford im sure your family must have known mine
around this time a lot of the Brentford boatmen inc my gG Grandad worked for a man called manny (Emanuell) Smith he had his own wharf you can find a lot about him if you google Emanuell Smith boatman Brentford.
thank you. I can't seem to find the birth date of a Thomas Hambridge who was married to Emma Hambridge  he is my grandad Joseph Samuel Hambridge who was born in wharf braunstion on 20/4/1915 he is my grandads Joseph great grandfather there is so many Thomas Hambridge born in Banbury and I just don't no what one is my 4 times great grandfather so I'm confused as I tried looking it up on ancestry I'm past myHeritage.

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: Thursday 25 October 18 13:48 BST (UK) »
Hello Kirsty
 I have records for
 Doris Eveline Walker daughter to George Herbert & Ada Baptised in Brentford May 9th 1928 name of Boat is unclear but look like forward.
 Jack son of John & Anne Walker baptised March 9th or 19th 1915 on boat Prosper
 Agnes daughter to john & Anne baptised 19th jan 1913. this states the boat as Walkers boat & fathers occupation as boat owner so this clarifies that at this stage this family where no 1s (owned their own boat)
 Edward also son to John & Anne baptised on a barge in Brentford on Jan 11th 1911.with all these Baptisms happening in Brentford around the time that my family spent a lot of time in Brentford im sure your family must have known mine
around this time a lot of the Brentford boatmen inc my gG Grandad worked for a man called manny (Emanuell) Smith he had his own wharf you can find a lot about him if you google Emanuell Smith boatman Brentford.
thank you. I can't seem to find the birth date of a Thomas Hambridge who was married to Emma Hambridge  he is my grandad Joseph Samuel Hambridge who was born in wharf braunstion on 20/4/1915 he is my grandads Joseph great grandfather there is so many Thomas Hambridge born in Banbury and I just don't no what one is my 4 times great grandfather so I'm confused as I tried looking it up on ancestry I'm past myHeritage.
can I ask how would they be related to George Herbert walker

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: Thursday 25 October 18 13:52 BST (UK) »
How much does it cost?
Keyboard86
MyHeritage is a good website it only cost £67 you can check it out on YouTube you can find your family and distant relatives you never knew about as well as your ancestors
I am stuck can you help me I'm trying to find the birth year of Sarah Ann thampson I no she died December 1947 but I just can't find the year she was born please can I have some help thanks.

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: Thursday 25 October 18 14:11 BST (UK) »
:) So many people wanting answers on the Hambridge/Walker families, The parents from my findings of Thomas Hambridge 1857 were James Hambridge who married Frances/Fanny Brayne/Brain/Brains 1845 Banbury, the marriage of Thomas/Emma at present I cannot locate but Bertie b 1894 was with mothers name Walker.
Keyboard86
hi I camed across a Emma Rogers being married to Thomas Hambridge.