Author Topic: Morely Cheshire Monthly Meeting Quaker Records  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Vicwinann

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Morely Cheshire Monthly Meeting Quaker Records
« on: Friday 12 August 11 18:11 BST (UK) »
Hello,
Can someone tell me where I would need to apply for a look-up in Morley Monthly Quaker Minutes, please? Where are these records held?  I am looking for a John Leighs between the years 1810 and 1817.
Thanks
Vicwinann
Sellwood Berkshire Oxon Lancs Wilts; Cassell Berkshire and Guildford; Leighs Guildford and London; Saunders Portsea, Greenwich and Deptford ; Austin Cookham; Osgood Berkshire; Dack Norfolk; Darling Berkshire and Mapledurham; Wilkins Englefield Berks; Havenhand Derbys; Whileman Derbys; Reedman Derbys, Notts, Australia, Africa; Rottenberry Deptford and Devon;

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline wilcoxon

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barry Sheene 1950-2003
    • View Profile
Re: Morely Monthly Meeting Quaker Records
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 13 August 11 20:53 BST (UK) »

http://archives.cheshire.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=0

From catalogue search.
Repository Cheshire Record Office

DocumentReference EFC 2 
Level Collection (Fonds) 
Title Morley Monthly Meeting* 
Date 17th century - 19th century 
Description Minutes 1677-1843, Various records 1677-1831 
RefNo Show full catalogue 

Census information is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Vicwinann

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Morely Monthly Meeting Quaker Records
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 13 August 11 23:03 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that wilcoxon,
I have emailed the office and they should get it on Monday. You obviously found their Collections pages easier to negotiate than I did because I did not find that reference.
Yours
Vicwinann
Sellwood Berkshire Oxon Lancs Wilts; Cassell Berkshire and Guildford; Leighs Guildford and London; Saunders Portsea, Greenwich and Deptford ; Austin Cookham; Osgood Berkshire; Dack Norfolk; Darling Berkshire and Mapledurham; Wilkins Englefield Berks; Havenhand Derbys; Whileman Derbys; Reedman Derbys, Notts, Australia, Africa; Rottenberry Deptford and Devon;