Author Topic: Bosson family  (Read 5262 times)

Offline Celoralee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bosson family
« Reply #9 on: Friday 03 February 17 20:53 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Maureen this is great, I have also found a lot more since I last posted here. I am also a descendant of James Bosson and Margaret Dean, Their Son George Bosson b 1813. Married Maree Locket and had a Son David Bossons b 1842 and then Years later Married Mary Rhead Who had James Rhead Bosson b 1859, George was a shop owner in Tunstall on King Street and d 1871. David and James both work in the potteries. James married Lydia Harris in 1881 and they had 9 Children In 1903 they all moved to New Zealand. Frederick Bosson b1881 was the oldest Son. Fred Married Alice Emmy Gally they had 6 children one being Marcus Frederick Bosson b 1918 Who married my Grandma Joan Claribel Coates and they had Six Children the oldest being Rex Lloyd Bosson, b 1943 who died 2011 my Father. Thanks and would love to know more if your will to email? Regards Celora

Offline bella1987

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 03 February 17 21:29 GMT (UK) »
Hi Celora, my email address is (*) look forward to hearing from you and sharing our family memories and knowledge :) xx

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline Celoralee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 03 February 17 23:12 GMT (UK) »
I will email you!! :D