Author Topic: census  (Read 3358 times)

Offline activseeker

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: census
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 20 September 11 03:18 BST (UK) »
I am the great-granddaughter of William... I can try to help you with some of the more recent info (last couple of generations... and would love if you were able to share some of the older stuff with me as I'm having a heck of a time finding anything further back than William and Margaret.

Offline wales0706

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 20 September 11 07:32 BST (UK) »
Hi,

Tiat would be great! Will share any info I have! Are you a member of ancestry or anythin similar?
Bath, Holt, Calladine, Cox, Gorin(g), Skyrme, barnes, Coles.

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 20 September 11 14:24 BST (UK) »
Welcome to rootschat, BrynC & activseeker! Well, that was a quick find of rellies for Sarah, and times 2 at that! Enjoy the site. After one more post you can private message each other with more information and your email addresses ( do not post email addresses or information about the living on the thread...)
all the best, J.J.
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com

Offline BrynC

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 24 September 11 04:59 BST (UK) »
Hi Sarah,
I am not a member of any of the  search programs. My wife is playing around looking up some of her ancestry and notice your note.
i could maybe help with any information  for the relatives here in Canada but know nothing about
anyone over there.
Bryn

Offline Angela Wallace

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 11 January 18 15:03 GMT (UK) »
I hope you are still visiting this site - I have just started my ancestry quest to find family and came across your post searching for information on William Henry Cox whom I believe is my great grandfather. (my grandfather is Thomas Henry 'Harry').  Could you tell me if you have found any additional information and are willing to share - I seem to be at a dead end on this side of my family.

Thank you

Ang