Author Topic: Stevens  (Read 7335 times)

Offline alansdad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stevens
« Reply #9 on: Friday 12 September 14 14:01 BST (UK) »
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding, have only just found your post. I too am a descendant of Joshua, through his son Edward and Grandaughter Elizabeth who married John Cove. In effect Joshua was my gx3 grandfather. I do have some history of the Stevens family, mainly dates and of course I have seen the information about the swing riots. One area I can't seem to progress is what happened to Joshua's older brother Robert after his pardon in 1836, Any ideas?

Graham
GLS - Cove, Autrey, Watts, Roberts, Stevens
Sutherland - MacLeod, McLeod, Bannerman
Devon - Watts
Hants - Watts
Wilts - Stevens, Cove

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline melaniet

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stevens
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 03 August 17 05:20 BST (UK) »
i have a melody stevens on my dna list. does anybody have any info on her? Also I am looking for any information on a Ann Musto that would be elmira NY in 1973.thanks

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.