Author Topic: Linford family  (Read 7332 times)

Offline Susan Jaehn

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Linford family
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 22 April 18 16:17 BST (UK) »
I know  this thread is 7 years old but I'd love to see the family tree you created. I am the granddaughter of Mary Winifred Vancelette (Korab). Do you have any contact info for her sister, (*)?

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 22 April 18 17:44 BST (UK) »
Susan, welcome to Roots Chat.  You were probably unaware, but it is against the rules of Roots Chat to post about people who are or may be living, so I removed the name of Mary's sister. 

I found a possible match for the person that you're looking for, and I will send it to you by personal message in case the original poster does not return.

Offline Susan Jaehn

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 22 April 18 18:16 BST (UK) »
Thank you,

I didn't know you couldn't discuss the living. Sorry. I'm pretty sure I found her contact info. I left her a message.

Thanks again,
Susan

Offline Sally4x

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 01 May 18 14:01 BST (UK) »
Hi,

Yes I have a pretty extensive tree and information on the Linfords if you want to PM me.

Thanks,

Sally

Offline kindu

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 03 July 18 17:59 BST (UK) »
Hello I am researching the Linford - Thornton Families... I had wondered why Christopher Linford had not gone to America with his wife & daughters... Henry traveled to the states is 1921 & 1926 but settled in England & married Ethel Osborne Nee: Brown in 1929... Ethel had a daughter Gertrude Osborne... Henry, Ethel & Gertrude are in the 1939 English census... There are no other children mentioned so I assume that Henry & Ethel did not have children of their own... Does anyone have any photo's of Henry?... I would love to see any photo's that any family members have... I am descended from the Thornton family & possibly the Linford family... I believe Henry Thornton Linford is my Paternal Grandfather...
Alcock, Appleton, Bailey (Bayley), Baker, Box,
Eaton, Featherstone, Holmes, Hull, Hunt, Ingleby, Kane,
Kowald, Kuhn, Mann, Neary, Richards,
Rodgers, Ross, Sharrock, Stewart, Street, Ward, Wragge

Offline Mrsdewey1997

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday 16 July 18 07:34 BST (UK) »
Isabel Linford was my great grandmother.  Ruth Linford Korab was my grandmother.  Mary Winifred Korab Vancelette was my mother.   She had 2 sisters and a brother.  Her brother died when he was a baby.  Her older sister is still alive and living in Uncasville Connecticut.   I don't know about her younger sister.   I would love to chat more if you're interested.

Offline kindu

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 23 July 18 06:39 BST (UK) »
Isabel Linford was my great grandmother.  Ruth Linford Korab was my grandmother.  Mary Winifred Korab Vancelette was my mother.   She had 2 sisters and a brother.  Her brother died when he was a baby.  Her older sister is still alive and living in Uncasville Connecticut.   I don't know about her younger sister.   I would love to chat more if you're interested.

Hello Mrsdewey1997,
                              I would like to chat some more... I tried to send my email & a message but your mailbox is full...

Regards
Maria
Alcock, Appleton, Bailey (Bayley), Baker, Box,
Eaton, Featherstone, Holmes, Hull, Hunt, Ingleby, Kane,
Kowald, Kuhn, Mann, Neary, Richards,
Rodgers, Ross, Sharrock, Stewart, Street, Ward, Wragge

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday 23 July 18 12:59 BST (UK) »
New members need at least two posts before using the Personal Messaging facility.  That's probably why your message is not getting through to Mrsdewey1997.

Offline Mrsdewey1997

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday 24 July 18 02:26 BST (UK) »
I don't  have any info on Henry and very little about Christopher.  I do have a couple of personal items that belonged to Christopher and Isabel.  My mom shared a few stories when I  was growing up.