Author Topic: Lost Aunt Mary Thomson Turner born 1908  (Read 20627 times)

Offline airvine9

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Aunt
« Reply #81 on: Sunday 06 December 15 23:50 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
I am the Anne who was mentioned earlier in this thread; Sarah Irvine, daughter of James Irvine and Margaret Wilson Walker was my grandmother. I'd love to exchange notes and photos with anyone else who is researching these Irvines.

I'm particularly interested to know if anyone knows the identity of Euphemia Bell's father. She was the wife of James Irvine 1862-1930, and the mother of James, Andrew, Jeanie, and Euphemia. She used the surname Laidley/Laidlaw at times, but her birth is recorded under her mother's surname, Bell.

Best regards,
Anne
Irvine, Walker, Wardrop, Wilson, Bell, Weir, Ross, Robertson, McIntyre, McDougall, Lang, Millar, Blackburn, McAdam, Campbell, Brown, Kelly

Offline Lumis

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Aunt
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday 16 March 16 12:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi Janey,

I am new to RootsChat & this is my first post. I want to talk to you about the Archie MacCorquodale discussion but first I am sending a test message. Not sure how this works exactly. Please send me a reply and then I'll get the discussion going for real.

Thanks!

Lumis

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Aunt Mary Thomson Turner born 1908
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday 16 March 16 12:54 GMT (UK) »
Welcome to Roots Chat, Lumis.  New members must make at least two postings before being allowed to use the Personal Message (PM) facility.  If you post here again once or twice more, then it should work fully for you.  For more info, see Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline #natasha#》

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Aunt Mary Thomson Turner born 1908
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday 31 January 18 12:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi folks, I had no idea John and phemia moved to America what a great read of  all the facts you's have found. John Turner Kent was my great grandas half brother his mother was Rosetta Turner Kent and his father was William Hutton kent they had a daughter also called euphemia I have a letter from them to my great granda must check the date o  it. I have no pic of euphemia but have one of John.