Author Topic: SEBBURN/SELLWOOD  (Read 9354 times)

Offline seb1970

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: SEBBURN/SELLWOOD
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 26 February 12 06:29 GMT (UK) »
Hello vicwinann,
I am Raymond Sebburns grandson, If you require any information on the Sebburns from Pembroke and Nantymoel then get in touch and i will gladly send certificates to you,

Offline Vicwinann

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 26 February 12 06:39 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
Thank you so much for that kind offer. I will send a private message to you with my email address.  Most of what I have gleaned about the Sebburns has been from FreeBMD so is a bit speculatory. It would be good to be able to prove what I have researched. Thank you.
Yours
Vicwinann
Sellwood Berkshire Oxon Lancs Wilts; Cassell Berkshire and Guildford; Leighs Guildford and London; Saunders Portsea, Greenwich and Deptford ; Austin Cookham; Osgood Berkshire; Dack Norfolk; Darling Berkshire and Mapledurham; Wilkins Englefield Berks; Havenhand Derbys; Whileman Derbys; Reedman Derbys, Notts, Australia, Africa; Rottenberry Deptford and Devon;

Offline seb1970

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 26 February 12 06:41 GMT (UK) »
That is no problem.Im in work until 2 but i will pull some bits and pieces out and get back to you later,

Offline Rose Burridge

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 25 April 14 15:09 BST (UK) »
hello
today i started a web search for information about William Frederick Sebburn, died 14/2/1916, WWI, who is my husbands great uncle. (borther of his great grandfather). Your discussion on 'root's' came up in the top two searches.

My husband is from Nantymoel, Bridgend.

There is a photo of William in his army uniform which is owned by my husbands Aunt Eileen, Williams Great Niece.

His name is commemorated on a plaque in Pricetown Nantymoel and we are visiting his grave in France in July.

you can contact me at (*)

regards
Rose Burridge

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php