Author Topic: synnott family from shannon bridge  (Read 7125 times)

Offline shanew147

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: synnott family from shannon bridge
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 12 November 11 18:38 GMT (UK) »
possible death for Ellen's husband - he's the only male Synnott death in the Birr/Parsonstown distrct that I see between 1901 and 1911 :

Name: Michael Synnott
  Registration district:   Birr
  Event type: Death
  Quarter and year: Jul-Sep 1910
  Volume: 3 /Page: 218

The only Michael Synnott (or variation), with occupation Stonecutter that I see anywhere is this one born in Co. Galway, but living in Co. Roscommon... : Finneran / Sinnett / Callery - 1901

Shane
Remember to check the Resource boards :  Ireland, Dublin, Antrim & Cork (and stickies at the top of other county sub-forums)    
My Surname Interests

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 12 November 11 19:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Shane,
When I first saw that death for Michael aged 55 yrs, I thought he may be too old. However, he would fit (approximately) with Michael , born Galway.

heywood
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline corinne

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 19 October 16 21:12 BST (UK) »
From the recently released Irish Civil Registration birth records, Michael Sinnott, born 25 Jan 1908, at Creeragh, Birr, Kings, Ireland, to parents Michael and Ellen nee Coleman.  Father's occupation is stonecutter.