Author Topic: William Henry PUDDEPHATT  (Read 5022 times)

Offline blackpoolpaul

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William Henry PUDDEPHATT
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 23 October 16 21:17 BST (UK) »
Hi to all those researching for the name William Henry Puddephatt, Im his step son Paul, he married my mother in July 1981 To Doris Irene Moye, we lived in kings langley in Blackwell road and also havelock rd. then we moved to hemel hempstead and now I live in Blackpool. Funnily enough, the name pluckwell is my mothers maiden name, who my mothers parents was Sid and Alice Maud Pluckwell. If I can be any help to you then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Offline blackpoolpaul

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 23 October 16 21:46 BST (UK) »
The person or persons that you are talking about are my family members if i can help let me know. Doris Puddiphatt is my mother.

Offline blackpoolpaul

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 25 January 21 12:43 GMT (UK) »
William Henry Puddephatt, born 12 December 1925 in Kings Langley, was my step-father, he worked at the Ovaltine Factory in Kings Langley. Lived on Waterside Kings Langley, then in Hemel Hempstead in 1981 when we moved to Hemel hempstead, that is when he married my mother Doris Irene Phyliss Moye (Nee PLUCKWELL) daughter to Sidney Pluckewell, and Annie Hall was my Grandmother. He had a sister called Elizabeth (Betty) who lived in Adeyfield, Hemel Hempstead who was married to Ted. Any further information I could help with please dont hesitate to contact me.

Offline blackpoolpaul

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 25 January 21 12:43 GMT (UK) »
William Henry Puddephatt, born 12 December 1925 in Kings Langley, was my step-father, he worked at the Ovaltine Factory in Kings Langley. Lived on Waterside Kings Langley, then in Hemel Hempstead in 1981 when we moved to Hemel hempstead, that is when he married my mother Doris Irene Phyliss Moye (Nee PLUCKWELL) daughter to Sidney Pluckewell, and Annie Hall was my Grandmother. He had a sister called Elizabeth (Betty) who lived in Adeyfield, Hemel Hempstead who was married to Ted. Any further information I could help with please dont hesitate to contact me.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday 25 January 21 13:02 GMT (UK) »
The original poster on this hasnt been on Rootschat since 2013 and the other person also not for a few years.

So you may not get a reply from them blackpoolpaul

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline blackpoolpaul

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday 25 January 21 13:15 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for that information but thought that I would stick it out there as wel

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 26 January 21 09:26 GMT (UK) »
Yes that was a good idea as other people may just be starting to research now :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 26 January 21 13:34 GMT (UK) »
Hello Paul,

I am sorry that mickjohn has not replied to your message, I have just tweaked his settings, they were set up to only notify after 1 new reply, if a member ignore that they cease to be notified further.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk