Author Topic: Tandragee Cemetry Lookup  (Read 25776 times)

Offline Paula Griffiths

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Tandragee Cemetry Lookup
« Reply #36 on: Thursday 21 November 13 07:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi Joanna,
Re your Robert Bennett - he is on a different family (yet to be connected) than most of our Robert Bennett b1827- to William and Ann - but as always - great to have more info for when we do make that connection ;)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Ruth Kibble

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 23 October 17 09:10 BST (UK) »
Hello I have just joined when I stumbled across this thread. Andrew my GG grandparents are Henry and Margaret Bennett also. My father is a Kevin Bennett, his father Henry Frederick Bennett born Ashburton NZ in 1896. His parents were Robert Bennett 1869-1952  and Laura Johnston (maiden name).  I believe Robert Bennett married Margaret and was son of Henry and Ellen? I am looking to take my father to Tandragee next year so am interested in any intelligence on this. Just started the planning.  Thanks Ruth

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Ruth Kibble

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 23 October 17 09:19 BST (UK) »
Sorry not Ellen but Jane Guy