Author Topic: Madeley anyone?  (Read 4849 times)

Offline baggie28

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Madeley anyone?
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 29 February 12 23:12 GMT (UK) »
Hi Al,
        Many thanks for the info. I have always thought that Ann Martin was someone close to him,I did think at one point it may be his mother remarried but never found anything to back that theory up. Your wife's Gt Gran Fanny Price I think would be my Gt Grandfathers sister (but that's without looking at my paper work). My Gt Grandfather was Thomas Henry Price and he was married to Mary Wells and they lived at Barrack St, West Bromwich. Would love to see a picture of Fanny,I have one of my grandfather James If you would like to see that also but have no other pictures of my Price family. I will most certainly look at the link you kindly gave me,thank you. Think I need to start picking up my family history again and try searching for Michael.

Regards Pauline

Offline Al in Vane

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 01 March 12 09:25 GMT (UK) »
Pauline, Thomas was seven years younger than Fanny.
Barrack Street sounds very familiar, will have to look at my notes.
If you post a couple more times on here you should be able to send private messages, we can then exchange addresses. I will certainly send you a copy of that photo and would love to see the one you have.
Regards, Al

Offline baggie28

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 01 March 12 20:37 GMT (UK) »
Many Thanks Al,would really like to see the picture and of course I will do the same in return. Have you got a copy of Michael Price's death cert? If you havent I have it and I can send you that too.
Regards Pauline

Offline Al in Vane

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 02 March 12 11:10 GMT (UK) »
That would be superb Pauline, have only been researching this line for a few short weeks so still a lot of filling in to do.
Looking at the Wolverhampton site it looks as though they did move there from the Madeley area but still have lots to check yet.
Al

Offline Al in Vane

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 03 March 12 15:02 GMT (UK) »
Ah, Barrack Street was where John Cartwright lived before he married Fanny Price, number 28.