Author Topic: Millington  (Read 3136 times)

Offline Greig

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Millington
« on: Saturday 14 May 05 02:01 BST (UK) »
I am looking for Info on William Millington and fam, parents and children, some data that I currently have is as follows:

WILLIAM3 MILLINGTON (PETER2, PETER1) was born Abt. 1837 in Ewloe, Hawarden, Flintshire, Wales, and died 12 Sep 1884 in Silksworth Colliery in a Mining Accident - as the result of fall of a large stone from a slip close to the face of place.  He married ELIZABETH HILL 05 Aug 1865 in Sunderland.  She was born Abt. 1850 in Wales.

Burial: Sep 1884, Silksworth, Sunderland - St. Matthew's Churchyard
Christening: 21 Jul 1839, Ewloe, Hawarden, Flintshire, Wales

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Millington
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 07 August 05 14:17 BST (UK) »
Hi Greig

Sorry you did not get a reply to your first post.

Maybe if you were a bit more specific about what information you are seeking?  I'm sure folk would love to help.

Or maybe you are just looking for Rootschatters with a family connection?

let us know and we will see what can be done.

kind regards, Arranroots  ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN - HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD - GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS - WIL: WEBB, SALTER - RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS - GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY - MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD - SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON - IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)

Offline Kath Tiley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Millington
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 28 July 16 19:08 BST (UK) »
my ancestors were millingtons of flintshire. A peter millington was killed in ewloe in 1810 and his son was born just after his death. 1810. I have Alice withers who married William millington. I have a Robert millington who is the son of William and Jane Williams millington who married  22 august 1830.I also have a william millinton born 1753 pentrobin. Hope this helps