Author Topic: Millington  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Greig

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Millington
« on: Saturday 14 May 05 02:01 BST (UK) »
I am looking for Info on William Millington and fam, parents and children, some data that I currently have is as follows:

WILLIAM3 MILLINGTON (PETER2, PETER1) was born Abt. 1837 in Ewloe, Hawarden, Flintshire, Wales, and died 12 Sep 1884 in Silksworth Colliery in a Mining Accident - as the result of fall of a large stone from a slip close to the face of place.  He married ELIZABETH HILL 05 Aug 1865 in Sunderland.  She was born Abt. 1850 in Wales.

Burial: Sep 1884, Silksworth, Sunderland - St. Matthew's Churchyard
Christening: 21 Jul 1839, Ewloe, Hawarden, Flintshire, Wales

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Millington
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 07 August 05 14:17 BST (UK) »
Hi Greig

Sorry you did not get a reply to your first post.

Maybe if you were a bit more specific about what information you are seeking?  I'm sure folk would love to help.

Or maybe you are just looking for Rootschatters with a family connection?

let us know and we will see what can be done.

kind regards, Arranroots  ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN
HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD
GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS
WIL: WEBB, SALTER
RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS
GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY
MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD
SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON
IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Kath Tiley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Millington
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 28 July 16 19:08 BST (UK) »
my ancestors were millingtons of flintshire. A peter millington was killed in ewloe in 1810 and his son was born just after his death. 1810. I have Alice withers who married William millington. I have a Robert millington who is the son of William and Jane Williams millington who married  22 august 1830.I also have a william millinton born 1753 pentrobin. Hope this helps