Author Topic: EDMONDS family of Swindon  (Read 10067 times)

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: EDMONDS family of Swindon
« Reply #18 on: Monday 09 October 17 11:00 BST (UK) »
Yes they are my paternal grandparents and Edwin s my great grandfather. That's the right family.

Not sure if this is the right family for my grandfather William Lloyd.

2 Messages from Steamqueen.

Steamqueen you clicked on the button that says "report to moderator" which is why the message only came through to me. To reply to the topic you need to look for the blue "reply" button that appears at the bottom of this thread ;)

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline JillJones

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Edmonds family of Swindon
« Reply #19 on: Monday 04 May 20 06:02 BST (UK) »
There are four Susannah Pritchards born Monmouthshire 1850 +/- 2. I chose this one because it is the only one in the Pontypool reg district and there is a sister Cordelia.
BUT you need the marriage cert of Albert E Lloyd to Susannah Pritchard given in an earlier post.  Family research means nothing without the documentaion to prove it. Your first step is the marriage cert for Winifred and William because I am just making guesses at the moment. 
1851 HO107/2449/233/41
William Pritchard 40
Ann Pritchard 44
Cordelia Pritchard 13
Phillip R Pritchard 10
Richard Pritchard 5
Susanah Pritchard 2
Richard Fisher 26
Ann Fisher 21
Elizabeth Fisher 1

Hi Crisane, I was wondering if you can provide me with contact to Debra Edmonds in this post.  My name is Jill Jones and Albert Hugh Edmonds Lloyd is my dad as well.  Outside of the children he have with Gloria Lloyd, he had two children with my mom, Trella Marie Jones: children- Jill Jones & Sherwin Jones.  We too live in US.  I would like to contact Debra Edmonds to gain info about out UK family.   Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.  Jill Jones

Offline crisane

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: EDMONDS family of Swindon
« Reply #20 on: Monday 04 May 20 21:38 BST (UK) »
Hi Jill
Debra should receive notification of your post wishing to make contact with her. However you can also try contacting her by private message (pm). Both of these contact methods are reliant on her having the same email address as when she joined Rootschat. To  contact by pm click on her user name edmonds, top left,  in one of her posts in this thread and from the drop down menu click on Send PM.
Good luck
crisane