Author Topic: Small houses  (Read 6853 times)

Offline Anthony

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Small houses
« Reply #9 on: Monday 16 May 05 20:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Saz.I was looking at Surrey St.
25 Surrey St, Mrs Porter living there 1896 could she be one of yours.

Anthony

Offline saz1401

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 16 May 05 21:36 BST (UK) »
Thanks Anthony
I don't know about that one - porters are the other side of the family -Doagh / Ballycraigy etc. The Stevenson side were Surrey Street, but with my family you can never tell. I have a very confused family tree as they married backwards and forwards across the branches for centuries - so nothing suprises me now!!   ;D
antrim, donegore, ballycraigy, doagh, ballysavage,  carnmoney, ballyhenry, belfast, mallusk, hydepark names - twigg, gault, robinson, stevenson, todd, kirkpatrick, porter, mayne, topping, McDowell, douglas

Offline Anthony

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 16 May 05 22:24 BST (UK) »
Hi Saz. You should be thankfull that you have a family tree to research, not like me notthing to search for can't find anything on my family.

Got back to 1892 then hit the mountains I would be thankfull for a Brickwall or 2, even 3 or 4, 5, 6, off them would be great.

Anthony

Offline saz1401

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 16 May 05 23:40 BST (UK) »
Hi Anthony

Give us some names and we'll see what we can do to help you cos you have been a brilliant help to us!!

Nothing is impossible - just some things more difficult than others!

saz x   ;D
antrim, donegore, ballycraigy, doagh, ballysavage,  carnmoney, ballyhenry, belfast, mallusk, hydepark names - twigg, gault, robinson, stevenson, todd, kirkpatrick, porter, mayne, topping, McDowell, douglas

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 17 May 05 00:36 BST (UK) »
Didn't consider my rellies written off at all Christopher - too many to write off to start with as dozens of them seem to have been living in the one small property - and pop up all over the place later!

Stevensons info was quoted straight from the history books - so don't know why you were getting your undies in a twist!

saz :-*

:o  Sorry saz :-*

Offline Bob2399

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 17 May 05 07:01 BST (UK) »
Hi Saz1401, I notice that your names include Gault. I know a researcher from Belfast with the same name! Joanna Gault
Bob
McGrath; Charters; Fenner; O'Hara; Carleton; Sloan; Tobergill Street; Cambria Street; Ghent Street

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 17 May 05 16:12 BST (UK) »
Didn't consider my rellies written off at all Christopher - too many to write off to start with as dozens of them seem to have been living in the one small property - and pop up all over the place later!

Stevensons info was quoted straight from the history books - so don't know why you were getting your undies in a twist!

saz :-*

:o  Sorry saz :-*

There are only five of us here at the moment.
According to Saz's reckoning there's room for a few more.
Nice meeting you all here. I'm off to see if I can give assistance to people looking for ancestors