Author Topic: Dorethy Harris- complete  (Read 2778 times)

Offline harris122

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Dorethy Harris- complete
« on: Thursday 22 March 12 19:17 GMT (UK) »
I am trying to find a Dorethy Harris who was the second wife of Claude Harris . Both of them ran a pub called in Minety in Gloucestershire. Claude moved up to east sussex in late 70's and they were divourced by this time. His wife Dorethy (believed to be her name) lived in Lyme Regis. They had one son between them who went to university in 79 which we think was for journalism. The son had health conditions and part of the family think he is no longer living but I am not 100% sure. Just wondered if anyone had come accross the name or have any links with the area.

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Dorethy Harris
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 22 March 12 20:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi

He was Claud(e) Spencer Harris. As you know from your previous thread and our pm's -there is no marriage to a Dorothy and no birth or marriage reg for the son you named

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,587501.msg4386103.html#msg4386103
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline harris122

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 22 March 12 20:12 GMT (UK) »
hi Carole, feel free to delete my post. I had some information i.e lyme regis so I wondered if that may strike a bell with someone. It is my only lead and I did put believed to be her name.

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 22 March 12 20:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Only a moderator can delete/remove a post.  Just click on the modify button in the top right hand corner and put "Completed" in the Subject box
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)