Author Topic: Terrence Loughlin Family  (Read 3493 times)

Offline DeanNH

• RootsChat Member
  • W. Davidson 1922 Arrived Ellis Island from Belfast
    • View Profile
Terrence Loughlin Family
« on: Sunday 22 May 05 18:26 BST (UK) »
Looking for any information on Terrance Loughlin married to Mary Reynolds and their children.  I have Catherine born June 6, 1872 in Armagh, Ireland.  She came to the USA and married Patrick James McCabe.
Davidson - Belfast<br />Jackson - Belfast and Tartaraghan, Armagh<br />Henderson - Ballinamallard, Fermanagh<br />Chittick - Ballinamallard, Fermanagh<br />McCabe - Kilwinning, Ayr, Scotland, Monaghan and Antrim Ireland<br />McQuaide/McQuade - Belfast<br />Whaley - Kilwinning, Ayr, Scotland, Monaghan and Antrim Ireland

Offline audrey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Loughlin/Reynolds of Armagh
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 22 May 05 20:56 BST (UK) »
Looking for any information on Terrance Loughlin married to Mary Reynolds and their children.  I have Catherine born June 6, 1872 in Armagh, Ireland.  She came to the USA and married Patrick James McCabe.
I hope this is the right ones

Catherine Loughlan b 17/6/1870

Thomas Loughlan b 20/12/1873 at Keady Armagh cival reg.

father Terrance Loughlan

mother Mary RUNAHAN

audrey

Offline DeanNH

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Loughlin/Reynolds of Armagh
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 22 May 05 21:07 BST (UK) »
Thank you Audrey,

Where did you find the information?  These are the right people. ;)
Davidson - Belfast<br />Jackson - Belfast and Tartaraghan, Armagh<br />Henderson - Ballinamallard, Fermanagh<br />Chittick - Ballinamallard, Fermanagh<br />McCabe - Kilwinning, Ayr, Scotland, Monaghan and Antrim Ireland<br />McQuaide/McQuade - Belfast<br />Whaley - Kilwinning, Ayr, Scotland, Monaghan and Antrim Ireland

Offline DeanNH

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Terrence Loughlin Family
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 24 April 12 21:36 BST (UK) »
Looking for the parents of Terrence Loughlin who married Mary Renaghan(Runaghan-Runahan) Oct 30, 1859 in Derrynoose Roman Catholic Parish Keady, Armagh, Ireland.  They had children Mary Anne, James, Bernard, Catherine, Thomas and Ellen.  Found Mary in the 1901 census living in Clea, Keady, Armagh, with the two youngest children, a brother Pat Renaghan and mother Alles?? Also looking for Mary's parents names.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline rloughlin

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Terrence Loughlin Family
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 22 March 16 19:50 GMT (UK) »
DeanNH,

Were you ever able to find Terrence's or Mary's parents? I'm hitting the same wall myself.

Thanks,
Ryan

Offline hallmark

• ~
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Terrence Loughlin Family
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 22 March 16 20:24 GMT (UK) »
Give a man a record and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to research, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Offline dathai

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile