Author Topic: Trowlan / Convery Quinn / McGuigan  (Read 11378 times)

Offline cmatyckas

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Trowlan / Convery Quinn / McGuigan
« Reply #9 on: Monday 04 February 13 16:36 GMT (UK) »
John,

I'm having difficulty sending the other attachments through RootsChat.  I can send them through my e-mail address, which is (*); let me know if this would work for you.

Thank you.

Caren Convery 

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline Johnsderry

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Trowlan / Convery Quinn / McGuigan
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 11 October 17 14:44 BST (UK) »
Hi everybody

My grandmother is Elizabeth Convery and she was originally from Fallalea (Upper Fallalea I believe) her father was michael convery and her mother was Margaret convery (Boyce) married in 1926. I have found their marriage record , and I have found out a lot of information abouts the Boyces but nothing further for the converys.

On the marriage certificate it states that Michaels father was also called Michael. I am trying to find any information on these converys , a big task as there was so many converys in Fallalea Maghera at the time. Any help would be much appreciated!!

John.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Trowlan / Convery Quinn / McGuigan
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 12 December 17 11:23 GMT (UK) »
Hi everybody

My grandmother is Elizabeth Convery and she was originally from Fallalea (Upper Fallalea I believe) her father was michael convery and her mother was Margaret convery (Boyce) married in 1926. I have found their marriage record , and I have found out a lot of information abouts the Boyces but nothing further for the converys.

On the marriage certificate it states that Michaels father was also called Michael. I am trying to find any information on these converys , a big task as there was so many converys in Fallalea Maghera at the time. Any help would be much appreciated!!

John.

1911 census shows 6 Michael Converys in Fallylea townland. Is one of these your ancestor?
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!